Our campaign ends at midnight tonight. We're almost there.
Thank you for your support! Make a one-time or monthly donation, or help spread the word! Thank you to the Pema Chodron Foundation and other supporters for providing matching funds.
All donations will be doubled. Funds raised during this campaign will support the work of the Chronicles and Ocean.
- The Jewel Ornament Of Liberation.
- Yasodhara, the Wife of the Bodhisattva: The Sinhala Yasodharavata (The Story of Yasodhara) and the Sinhala Yasodharapadanaya (The Sacred Biography of Yasodhara).
- MORGAINE AND GRETCHEN [The Morgaine Chronicles #4].
- Jewel Ornament of Liberation, Tibetan Text.
- The Jewel Ornament of Liberation: The Wish-Fulfilling Gem of the Noble Teachings.
The Chronicles brings you teachings, stories, tributes and news. Ocean is a place to study and practice.
- The jewel ornament of liberation ( edition) | Open Library!
- Geological Disposal of Radioactive Waste (IAEA WS-R-4).
- Wedlock: How Georgian Britains Worst Husband Met His Match;
- The Wish-Fulfilling Gem of the Noble Teachings.
- Stroke rehabilitation : a collaborative approach.
Marking the Parinirvana of Dilgo Khyentse Rinpoche. Meditation and the Fourth Moment.
Path to Buddhahood: Teachings on Gampopa’s Jewel Ornament of Liberation
Auspicious Coincidence. The Question of Magic. One Day Left Our campaign ends at midnight tonight.
Thrangu Rinpoche gives this excellent commentary of the The Jewel Ornament of Liberation which covers most of the major concepts in Buddhism. Thrangu Rinpoche has covered the entire text carefully but in a manner that it is not a long list of categories of items but rather an explanation of how these facts and concepts relatate to ordinary Buddhist practice and living.
Jewel Ornament of Liberation
This book contains also an extensive outline of this text, a set of notes, a glossary, and index so information can readily be found. This book of pages was translated by Ken and Katia Holmes and includes a summary of the text, extensive notes, a large Glossary of terms which often give the Tibetan, and a complete index making it an invaluable reference book written for the non-scholar.
This product was added to our catalog on Thursday 18 October,